British Canoeing Awarding Body is pleased to announce new members joining the International Coaching and Leadership Working Group, following an open recruitment process in August 2023.
With a number of broad ranging applications and varying experiences, British Canoeing Awarding Body are pleased to be able to select a diverse group of individuals to represent the international paddling community, to help inform and shape emerging projects.
The International Coaching and Leadership Working Group members are –
- Alejandro Garibay, Mexico
- Bob Timms, France
- John Handyside, UK
- John Ozard, America
- Ronny Riise, Norway
- Steven Brookes, Austria, Germany,Switzerland, Slovenia, Chile, Peru, Ecuador,India, Nepal, Uganda,Zimbabwe/Zambia, Argentina
- Martin Hoy, Northern Ireland / Ireland
- Axel Schoevers, Netherlands, Wales, USA
- Ahmad Amirul Shafeeq Abas, Malaysia